Monday, July 18, 2016

3m Gel Wrist Rest for Keyboards #shopletreviews

I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post for free. I recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions are my own.


3m Gel Wrist Rest for Keyboards
Like a satin pillow for your wrist. Stay in the zone with good form and comfort with wrist rests containing 3M Gel Technology. Sleek profile uses minimal desk space and is easy to pick up and move around. Family of 3M Workspace Solutions enhance comfort and productivity helping you get and stay in the zone for optimal performance. Wrist Filling Material: Gel Mouse Pad/Wrist Rest Type: Keyboard Wrist Rest Colors: Black Theme: Solid Color.
I have carpal tunnel in both of my wrists and the wrist rest is Gel filled and it is soft enough to not cause pain in your wrists. It is also heavy enough to stay in place.It feels cool to the touch.So far,I have not had pain in my wrists since using this product. I like the look of it.It matches my black keyboard. It has a smooth feel to it and is comfortable for my wrists. I really like this Keyboard wrist rest and it does what it says it will do.I would love to get another one for my sister.She would love it!











Shoplet carries an assortment of office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture, and everything in between.
Stay Social with Shoplet
Like Shoplet on Facebook, follow them on Twitter,  Pinterest,  Google+, and subscribe on YouTube.
Check them out for out for your office and home supplies!


   Office supplies:
   3M