Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Marvel footrest Review #shopletreviews

The amazing people at Shoplet.com sent these products for me to review and all the opinions are my own!

The Marvel Footrest is a strong heavy duty footrest that i use under my desk to rest my feet on.I have edema and my feet and legs swell and i noticed that my feet and legs felt more relaxed and the swelling was not that noticeable.I like the sandpaper like texture on the foot stool and i am barefooted and it feels so good.I like the way it makes my feet and legs feel.I would recommend this amazing footrest.


Small footrest to improve posture and comfort  
Sturdy 18-gauge steel with textured no-slip mat  
Finished in a black powder-coat for durability  
15-degree tilt; 4 rubber feet for stability





Marvel's Foot Rest offers a 15 tilt of the platform for improved comfort, posture, and ergonomics. You may now stretch your legs for increased circulation at your preferred height. The textured mat provides a sure grip surface. The steel frame is super tough and built to last. Four rubber feet keep the foot rest stable and protect your floor.
 All steel footrest - 18 gauge steel. Fixed non-slip textured mat for comfort. Textured powder coat is one of the most durable high quality finishes. GREENGUARD GOLD Certified. Made in the USA.





















      Office Supplies      
      Cleaning supplies
      Marvel
      Office Furniture


Stay Social with Shoplet
Like Shoplet on Facebook, follow them on Twitter,  Pinterest,  Google+, and subscribe on YouTube.
Check them out for out for your office and home supplies!