Friday, April 22, 2016

Pentel Pen and Pencils review #shopletreviews

I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post for free. I recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions are my own.
 

Pentel EnerGel Alloy Retractable Gel Pens







This is an amazing pen. I like the weight of it and the ridges that make for a non slip grip.It is so pretty to look at too.My husband wanted to look at it and now he has it.I can not keep these good pens.My family takes them from me.
EnerGel Alloy Retractable Gel Pen offers a deluxe premium metal barrel and an ideal blend of liquid and gel for the best of both inks. The stainless steel tip delivers the ultimate writing experience as rich liquid, gel ink glides across paper. Vivid, acid-free, super-smooth ink dries quickly without smearing or blotting and is great for left-handed writers. Sleek, balanced alloy barrel is ideal for maximum writing performance. The distinctive, textured grip area provides extended comfort while you write. Gel pen is retractable to protect pockets and purses and refillable with Pentel LR7 metal-tip refill or any size/color EnerGel refill. My camera did not capture the smooth look of the ink.




Pentel Sharp Mechanical Drafting Pencil

I didn't realize at first that these were pencils. They look like pens.They are very light weight and so far are the best pencils i have ever used.The 1 best-selling Pentel pencil. Superior construction meets the rigorous demands of professionals and students alike. 4 mm tip design makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates. Pre-loaded with Pentel Super Hi-Polymer HB lead never needs sharpening, is super strong and produces a clear dark line. Mechanism: Top-Advance Pencil Type: Mechanical Lead Colors: Black Grip Type: Metallic-Mesh. I think everyone needs these pencils. they are make for smooth easy writing.
They feel a bit small in my hands. I have big hands. I like them and they feel smooth and light in my hand. they have the edges that a pencil has but.....they have grips near the bottom so you can hold on to them easily.



Stay Social with Shoplet
Like Shoplet on Facebook, follow them on Twitter,  Pinterest,  Google+Blog  and subscribe on YouTube, Instagram 
Check them out for out for your office and home supplies!



     Office supplies
     Pentel
     Medical supplies     
     Office Furniture