Tuesday, August 11, 2015

HON Company basyx by HON HVL541 Mesh Chair #shopletreviews

I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post for free. I recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions are my own.

Shoplet.com offers free shipping on all orders over $25 marked with the Free Shipping Icon on the Shoplet website.

Shoplet.com sent this amazing HON Company basyx by HON HVL541 Mesh Chair and i am in love. It took about 30 minutes for me to put it together and my husband could had it finished in 15 minutes.I am a bit slow!The chair looks amazing and it is very comfortable.the seat is soft and sturdy and it has a mesh backing that is sturdy and cool breezes blow through keeping your back cool!


 This chair slides so easily and turns very fast.I had to resist the temptation to spin around! This is the best chair that i have ever owned!



 The height of this chair is ajustable and my husband loves that.This chair is sturdy, comfortable, and well made. and i highly recommended this chair!
I have spinal stenosis and this chair sure helps my back feel better. 
This is a very versatile chair; it swivels, rolls, without difficulty. Arm rests go up and down. Seat is comfortable. Seat goes up and down without difficulty. What more could you want in a chair? This is perfect for me! I feel like i could sit in it all day without pain! This chair will easily hold a person who weighs 250 pounds!
My lovely daughter had just got up and is in her pajamas and i begged her to let me have a photo of her in the chair! She does not look happy!
She does love the chair! She wanted her makeup on!



















 Chair 
 Shoplet.com is your one-stop-shop for office supplies, Office Furniture, Cleaning Supplies, promotional products and office stationary, Medical Supplies,  Offering over 400,000 products and free next-day shipping for most purchases over $45, you will find the products that you need, at prices you will love!


Stay Social with Shoplet
Like Shoplet on Facebook, follow them on Twitter,  Pinterest,  Google+, and subscribe on YouTube.
Check them out for out for your office and home supplies!