Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Schneider Product review #shopletreviews

I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post for free. I recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions are my own.


These pens are perfect and the body is lightweight, plastic, thin, and comfortable. The cap posts and caps gives the pen the perfect length for writing. On some of the pens there is also a rubbery grip section to make it a firm grip.
These are super nice pens(fancy)! My dear husband already took one of them! I will be lucky to end up with one for myself. They are that good. Every single one of these pens wrote the very first time I tried them. To me, That is amazing!
Left to right #1  Schneider Xpress Porous Point pen, #2 Slider XB ViscoGlide Ballpoint Pen  #3 Slider Memo XB #4 Slider Ballpoint Pen  #5 Slider Edge 1.0mm Ballpoint Pen

These are pretty perfect pens!  These pens are great for underlining important notes - so they're pretty perfect for note taking and editing. Some of them have the felt tips and would be great for making bold print or using in your home or office.
  Slider Memo XB ViscoGlide Ballpoint Pens                          I have to admit that these are the coolest looking pens that I ever saw. They have the truest colors and they feel smooth and a bit chunky in your hands. I like that because I have carpel tunnel in both hands and they are easy to grip and hold on to.



Sweet colors!





So cute!















These are amazing pens. Check them out and see all the products at www.shoplet.com! They have everything you need!




Shoplet.com is your one-stop-shop for office supplies, Schneider Xpress Porous Point Pen , Slider Edge 1.0mm Ballpoint Pen, Slider XB ViscoGlide Ballpoint Pen, Slider Memo XB ViscoGlide Ballpoint Pen, Slider Memo XB, Slider Ballpoint Pen promotional products and office stationary,Medical Supplies, Offering over 400,000 products and free next-day shipping for most purchases over $45, you will find the products that you need, at prices you will love!


Stay Social with Shoplet

Like Shoplet on Facebook, follow them on Twitter,  Pinterest,  Google+, and subscribe on YouTube.

Check them out for out for your office and home supplies!