Friday, June 5, 2015

Fellowes Laminator Review #shopletreviews

I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post for free. I recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions are my own.


The awesome people at www.shoplet.com sent me this Fellowes Laminator to review and I am excited about this product. I thought that I would use a picture of my daughter to see how it would work and it was very simple to use and it turned out perfectly. Her sweet picture is forever coated in plastic and it is a blessing. This laminator does a perfect job at laminating. I am very happy with this laminator and it has a sleek look and design and it is light weight. It is easy to set up and easy to use.

                It can be used on different thicknesses of laminating paper. You can even use it for cold laminating. It is a great addition to your office or at home to preserve your work or your pictures or actually anything that you want to preserve. My projects come out clear and smooth.  It is a great machine and doesn't take up a lot of storage space when not in use!  I love it!
The Laminator comes with a Pouch Starter Kit. I highly recommend this to anyone, personal or business! This amazing Laminator warms up within 60 seconds. That is fast!












Shoplet.com is your one-stop-shop for office supplies, promotional products and office stationary, Medical Supplies, Laminator  Offering over 400,000 products and free next-day shipping for most purchases over $45, you will find the products that you need, at prices you will love!
Stay Social with Shoplet
Like Shoplet on Facebook, follow them on TwitterPinterestGoogle+, and subscribe on YouTube.
Check them out for out for your office and home supplies!