Friday, April 3, 2015

Magnetic Glass Board Review

I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post for free. I recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions are my own.


I was suprised at the size of this amazing board! It is a thing of beauty and it will be your everything board.
  • Magnetic Glass Board
  • Best-rite Visionary Magnetic Glass Board
  • Modernize your space with a functional, contemporary image.
  • Magnetic glass board provides the best of a quality whiteboard with smart style.
  • Borderless and seamless design.
  •  Surface and coloration are engineered to have ideal optical qualities and exhibit good depth of field, contrast and ambient light toleration. Compatible with any dry/wet-erase marker and grease pen. Easily cleans without ghosting or staining. Board Type: Magnetic Wet/Dry Erase Board Width: 24" Board Height: 18" Board Depth: 1/8".
I am sorry about the lighting.It was very bright in my office and it shows on the board.You can write and draw or anything that you need to jot down.It is so easy to clean.I just wiped it off with a cloth and it comes right off.
I love this amazing board. This is the best board that i have ever owned and i highly recommend this board.
You will not want to drop this board!

Simple and sturdy mounting devices are padded to protect surface.



My sister is wanting this board.She said it was perfect for her sewing shop and would keep her orders and customers on it and mark it when the alterations were finished. You have got to check out this board.


















Shoplet.com is your one-stop-shop for office supplies, promotional products, Magnetic Glass Board and office stationary, Medical Supplies  Offering over 400,000 products and free next-day shipping for most purchases over $45, you will find the products that you need, at prices you will love!
Stay Social with Shoplet
Like Shoplet on Facebook, follow on TwitterPinterestGoogle+, and subscribe on YouTube.
Check them out for out for your office and home supplies!