Tuesday, March 3, 2015

BIC and Shoplet Review


BIC Product Review  #shopletreviews

 I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post for free. I recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions are my own.


Look at the awesome products that shoplet.com sent me to review. I love BIC pens and markers.
The BIC Magic Marker is bold and colorful.

 These markers feature a highly visible ink specially-designed to adhere to glass. Produces vivid colors on both transparent and dark surfaces. Easily removable with a wet cloth. Great for professional or decorative use.
My sweet daughter loves to draw and write on everything and these made her super happy to know she can draw on the sliding glass doors and the windows and not get into trouble. The only problem is that she will not let me erase them!
They are amazing to be able to write and draw and then you can erase it!









BIC Atlantis Comfort Ball Pens
They offer comfortable grip and long-lasting smooth ink. Sleek, stylish, retractable ballpoint pen writes smoother than Bic classic ink system and is longer-lasting than a gel. Barrel color matches ink color. It also writes really smoothly and is super cheap for the quality of it. Would definitely recommend these!

BIC ALANTIS Exact Pens
Sleek, professional smooth click retractable ball pen and it Delivers exact, precise lines for clean writing.
It has a full grip area for added control and comfort and is smoother than BIC classic ink system.
Available in fine point in black or blue.Smooth writing with a lightweight pen.Excellent product that will not let you down! This is the best pen I have ever used.
BIC 2-in-1 Pen
It is a  good looking and works great as a pen and as a stylus. It is the pen of today & tomorrow, write good, smooth, instantly dries, also easy touch for my iPad touch screen.What will they think of next? I love it and use it all the time. I can write and scroll at the same time!
















Shoplet.com is your one-stop-shop for office supplies, promotional products, Window Marker, Comfort Ball Pen,  2-in-1 PenRetractable Ballpoint Pen and office stationary. Offering over 400,000 products and free next-day shipping for most purchases over $45, you will find the products that you need, at prices you will love!
Stay Social with Shoplet
Like Shoplet on Facebook, follow on TwitterPinterestGoogle+, and subscribe on YouTube.
Check them out for out for your office and home supplies!