Wednesday, January 28, 2015

JAVA ME UP The coffee-Fueled Energy Bar

 I was provided with the products in this post by Shoplet.com.  All opinions are my own.

 JAVA ME UP The coffee-Fueled Energy Bars is the perfect name for these energy bars. When they arrived,my family tore into them and started eating them.When i took a bite i noticed the coffee taste and then the chocolate and then all the wonderful almonds and all the other goodies in them. I am a coffee lover and around mid-morning i need a pick me up and this Energy Bar does the trick.
  One bar equals to 1/2 cup of coffee.  This is the perfect pick me up any time of the day or the evening.You may not want to eat them late in the evening because they do rev you up. I love them and i am grateful to Shoplet.com for a chance to try them.  1 bar, 160, 7g, 22g, 6g

Shoplet.com has everything you need for your Office Supplies and they have all the Promotional Products that you need and they have Office Stationary  and every thing you need for your office or your home.
You got to check out these amazing Coffee Energy Bar