Monday, January 5, 2015

Hewlett Packard HP EcoFFICIENT Paper #ShopletReviews

 I was provided with the products in this post by Shoplet.com.  All opinions are my own.

I was sent  the Hewlett Packard HP EcoFFICIENT Paper to review from Shoplet.com.
I noticed that the paper was much thinner and lighter. It seems to be  more transparent than my regular printer paper. This paper is 20% lighter weight than standard copy paper. You can see and feel a big difference when you compare regular paper and this paper. You can save space and fill your printer tray with a lot more of this EcoFFICIENT paper. I love the color of this paper. It is not as bright white like the regular paper. This is the perfect paper for your office or home and it takes up less storage.
 
 
 
 




You can find all your Office Supplies at Shoplet.com

EcoFFICIENT Paper

Promotional Products

Medical Supplies

Office Stationary