Thursday, January 29, 2015

GeckoTech Reusable Hooks and Packaging Tape Review

 

 I was provided with the products in this post by Shoplet.com.  All opinions are my own.

When I saw the hooks I had a thought that these would not hold up on the wall but I was wrong. The hooks are very strong and they will not come off unless you want to take them off. I put them to the test and was pleasantly surprised that they help up to my tests. The hooks are almost invisible and they can be put almost on any surface.  I put one on my refrig to see if it would stick to a non-smooth surface and it does hold very well. 


 

Duck HP260 Packaging Tape w/Dispenser
High-performance packaging tape was designed to meet the demands of both heavy duty box shipping and long-term storage applications.
The last thing you want to worry about before you ship or store your boxes is whether the tape you used is strong enough.
That won't be an issue with this high-performance tape featuring aggressive acrylic adhesive superior for wide temperature application.
We have to have good shipping tape and I think that this is the best.
I have even used duck tape in the past but was not happy with the results. I love this tape because I can use it to secure my packages and also I can cover my labels so that my addresses will not get wet and smear. High-performance packaging tape with dispenser. High-performance tape that adheres securely over a wide temperature range. Ideal for shipping, storage and any other tasks that need taping.
 

 


As you can see, They are very strong and will hold more weight than you would think.
GeckoTech hook holds up to 5 lbs; GeckoTech Reusable Hooks are made using revolutionary Micro suction technology. I love it that they are reusable time and time again.















Shoplet.com has everything you need for your Office Supplies and they have all the Promotional Products that you need and they have Office Stationary  and every thing you need for your office or your home.


Reusable Hooks

Packaging Tape

Geckotech Reusable hook