Sunday, June 22, 2014

 
 
 

The awesome people at www.shoplet.com  sent me these Saunders products to review. The opinions are my own.

Saunders SlimMate Storage Clipboard
The Saunders Slimmate storage clipboard is a great product for any individual who needs a sturdy writing surface whether it is needed at the office or for use at home. My daughter took it away from me and she keeps her drawing paper in it and she loves the top and uses it as a desk. I love the color of it and I am so glad that it is very strong and sturdy. It would be easy to put this in your backpack or even a briefcase. It is light and really comes in handy to store your projects you are working on.








 
 
 
 
 
Glue Style Pen
This is a neat Glue Pen. This is the first one that I have ever used.
It is a thick feeling Pen to hold in your hand. It is easy and convenient to have this glue pen. It sticks really fast and is easy to store. I just put mine in with my ink pens and that way I have it any time I need to glue something really quick.
The quick 'n clean paper glue for school and home!
Solvent free and conforms to ASTM D-4326
Quick drying
Won't wrinkle paper
Chisel tip allows precise, even application resulting in shorter drying time
Ergonomic shape fits perfectly in young hands
Washes easily with cold water and it does not have an odor.
 

Saunders Recycled clipboard

This Clipboard features low profile clip with rubber corner grips and hole for hanging. It will hold your paper securely. It is a very strong Clipboard and I do not think it will break if you were to drop it. The ecologically sound choice!
Manufactured from 96% recycled materials.
    Low profile spring clip with rubber corner grips to securely hold papers. Retractable hanging hole. It is a neat looking and smooth to the touch and it is small and compact. It is a good one to hang up on the wall or you can lay it flat. It does not take up much room. It is super strong. Do not get your fingers under the clip.









Saunders Glue Stic
My daughter has decided that she was going to make a jewelry box and use the Glue Stic and put the beads on the wood box and see if they stick. They are still sticking so this is a good glue and I would buy it. It doesn't seem to be very messy and that is a plus. She uses it to glue her cut outs on her drawings. She said she was making me something. We love this small glue stick.











Office Supplies

SlimMate Storage Clipboard