Wednesday, May 21, 2014




The awesome people at Shoplet.com has sent me these BIC products to review. The opinions are my own.

I asked my daughter to help me with this review and she was very happy to help out.



 The BIC Alantis (Susan Komen) #BICVCGAP4SGK
 Retractable Ball pens have contoured grips and they are easy to write with. They are so cool and are pink pens and they actually write pink. This is my daughter's favorite pen because she loves anything pink.They look good and help a great cause. We love these!



 The BIC Tech Stylus 2 in 1 Pens #BICBPSTP11SBK
 are very lightweight and can  be used with your touch screen devices such as tablets, smartphones, touchscreen computers. They come in a variety of metallic colors. I got the blue and the pink. They write really smooth and I love these. (In this picture you cannot tell how pretty the blue color is)This is the blue one and the pink. The ends are so soft and cannot scratch your screen. I am super excite about these.




BIC Mark It Permanent markers. #BICGPMP51ASST
They are perfect to make signs or posters or really anything you would want to use them for.We are going to make posters and then draw pictures on some t-shirts.So far, I couldn't be happier with the results that I've gotten from these markers.They definitely perform well.Does not bleed,
Easily readable,Ink applies evenly,Ink does not have a smell like a lot of the others,The Ink dries quickly,Writes smoothly and evenly.


Writes like a ball pen, vivid like a marker Provides smooth, vivid lines that are permanent on paper but won't bleed through (results could vary based on the paper characteristics). Water-resistant and smear-resistant when dry. Metal clip and metallic wraps for professional look.
 
 

The BIC VELOCITY Gel Pens.#BICRLC11BK
This pen is comfortable to hold. The ink flows evenly and never leaves you with spotty coverage, no skipping and it is good For every writing chore in my daily life. I like these pens a lot. Easy To Use; Value for Money; Features; Design and great value for the price.
























Office Supplies

Promotional Products 

Office Stationary

Medical Supplies

BIC Pens  http://www.shoplet.com/BIC-Tech-2-in-1-Retractable-Ball-Pen-and-Stylus/BICBPSTP11SBK/spdv