Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kantek Product Review

Look at what Shoplet.com sent
me to review.
All the opinions are my own!

This is the Kantek Rotating Desktop Tablet Stand That Shoplet.com sent me and I was doubtful that it would be any use to me and i was tickled to find out that it is the best tablet stand ever made.I love the fact that it rotates and it has different angles for you to adjust your tablet in different positions.It actually can hold different tablet sizes.The stand looks well made and sturdy.It is light weight and easy to move about.It provides easy hands-free access to your tablet.It will rotate and swivel and angle your tablet for better viewing.It fits several different types of tablets,Like Apple iPad,Samsung,Galaxy Tab,Toshiba Thrive,Motorola Xoom,Kindle Fire and more.It has an ok color.I want pink!This is a perfect solution to our problems of trying to hold out tablet and type or do other things.It makes life less complicated when you have one of these. I love this gadget and would like everyone in my family to own one! Check out Shoplet.com for the low prices and amazing products that they carry!








Shoplet sells the Tablet stand for $19.99 and others sell for $100.








Office Supplies

Tablet Stand 

Promotional Products

Promotional shirts

Office Stationary